Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What services does Farr Commercial offer?
- With what type of property owner does Farr have experience?
- When should I decide to hire a property manager?
- What's a CPM?
- Why should I hire a CPM?
- How long has Farr Commercial been doing business in the Washington area?
- Can Farr Commercial help me reach my ownership goals?
- What kinds of properties does Farr Commercial manage?
- Are there pictures of the properties that Farr Commercial manages?
- How does your firm handle repairs and maintenance issues? In-house or out-sourced?
- What is your Management fee and how is it determined?
- How long does it take for you to assume a new assignment?
- I am a broker. Will Farr Commercial compete for my listings and sales?
- I am a broker. Can Farr Commercial help me get more listings and sales?
- In what geographic areas does Farr Commercial work?
What services does Farr Commercial offer?
Farr offers a complete range of real estate services for owners of investment property, corporate real estate, and tenants. Additionally, Farr Commercial offers extensive confidential outsourcing and consulting services to property management firms.
With what type of property owner does Farr have experience?
Farr has worked with a multitude of clients, from the sophisticated large institutional organization to the individual property owner with one building.
The list includes: Individual owners looking to maintain real estate as a retirement investment. Syndicators, buying and selling real estate as their investment strategy. Developers, working from the initial design conception through commissioning and operating the finished product. Institutional: Insurance companies, European investment groups, investment groups, corporate owner occupants. Universities, maintaining their off site properties.
What is a CPM® - Certified Property Manager®?
The professional designation conferred by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) on individuals who distinguish themselves in the areas of education, experience, and ethics in property management.
The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) is an affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®
In what geographic areas does Farr Commercial work?
Farr Commercial works throughout Baltimore, Annapolis, suburban Maryland, Washington D.C., and Northern Virginia.